Friday, July 14, 2017

Eastern Beauty Meets Moroccan for TSOT#329

 
 
Hello Friends!
 
 
So Happy you came back to peek in for Today's Card!
 
 
Today's Card is for a 'Sketch Challenge'!
 
for
 
 
Try Stampin' (or not) On Tuesday #329
TSOT#329
 
 
 
Here is the Challenge!
 
 
Optional Theme: Dainty and Neat
 
 
 
 
 
Here is my Card!
 
 

 
I wanted this to look like a Garden Trellis!
The Challenger said it reminded her of a tuxedo!
I see that, but then I also saw a Garden Trellis...hence
the Dainty and Neat!
 
 
 
 
 
Here is the inside of my Card!
 
 

 
I wanted to bring the 'trellis' inside too!
 
 
 
 
 
 
Here is my Card with it's matching envelope!
 

 
The Eastern Beauty stamp set has many stamps!
 
 
 
 
 
Here are the items used to make my Card:
Unless noted, all items are from Stampin'Up!
 
 
Cardstock:
Very Vanilla Thick-card base
Delightful Dijon-mats on front and inside
Basic Black-Flourish, edge strip on front
 
DSP:
Moroccan-retired, card front strips, inside strip
 
Stamp Sets:
Eastern Beauty-greeting, envelope stamping
Flourishing Phrases-inside sentiment
 
Classic Stampin' Ink Pad:
Delightful Dijon-retired, spray on envelope
Archival Stampin' Pad-Basic Black-greeting, inside sentiment,
envelope stamping
 
Tools:
Big Shot-die cutting machine
Flourish Thinlits-Flourish
Multi-Purpose Adhesive Sheets-to make a sticker of the Flourish
 
Accessories:
EK Success-Black Rhinestones, the 3 dots
 
 
 
 
Here is my Card Again!
 
 
I REALLY like how this turned out! I love the DSP!
I can see many 'Garden' Cards with this paper!
 
It's funny...I didn't order this DSP till it was on sale!
The reason I ordered it was because of the pre-promotion
of the Eastern Beauty Suite. I thought they went well together!
I put the two DSP's together and they really complimented each other! So I didn't get rid of the DSP...I decided to keep it and use
it! So happy I did do this! The reverse of all the DSP in the Moroccan DSP is very similar to what the card shows! I believe I am going to have some fun with this DSP...sorry, it is retired.
With the different 'Garden type' stamps and Eastern Beauty
stamps and this DSP...I see many Cards!
 
 
Until the next Post...Blessings and Garden Love to you ALL!

 


1 comment:

Donna Scholz said...

Really beautiful card, Cheryl! Definitely a garden feel!!! I love how you interpreted the Try Stampin' on Tuesday sketch. Thank you for sharing your talent with us! -Donna