Wednesday, June 21, 2017

Serene Birthday Birds for PP#349

 
 
Hello and Welcome!
 
 
 
Today's Card is for
 
The Paper Players #349
 
 
 
 
 
Here is the Challenge!
 
 
 
Clean AND Simple...Feathered Friends!
 
 
  
 
 
 
Here is my Card!
 
 

 
This can be used for either male OR female!
 
 
  
 
 
 
Here is the inside of my Card!
 
 

 
I cut out the little bird with a die cut
and glued him below the sentiment!
 
 
 
 
  
 
 
Here is my Card with it's stamped to match envelope!
 


 
I like the envelope too!
 
 
 
 
 
Here are the items used to make my Card:
Unless noted, all items are from Stampin'Up!
 
 
Cardstock:
Whisper White Thick-card base
Basic Black-little bird inside
 
Classic Stampin' Ink Pad:
Pool Party-background to the birds
 
Memento Tuxedo Black Ink Pad:
birds on the branches, greeting and sentiment
 
 
Tools:
Big Shot-die cutting machine
Birds & Bloom Thinlits-little black bird inside
 
Fine Tip Glue Pen-to glue little black bird to inside of card
 
 
 
 
 
Here is my Card again!
 
 
 
I like that this card can be given to either
feminine or masculine birthday's!
 
 
 
 
Until the next Post...Blessings and 'Feathered Friends' to you ALL!
 



3 comments:

Joanne James said...

What an elegant CAS card Cheryl - stamping with an acrylic block is a great technique for a CAS card too; I love the silhouetted tree and birds against the sky. Thanks for joining us over at The Paper Players this week!

LeAnne said...

Perfect CAS Creation....love the silhouettes against the blue! SO pretty! Thanks for playing with our challenge this week at the Paper Players!

Claire Broadwater said...

Cheryl, this is so beautiful! A perfect CAS card! I love the silhouettes on the blue sky! So happy you joined us at The Paper Players this week! XX