Sunday, June 25, 2017

Good Fishes for JAI#365

 
 
Hello All!
 
A Happy Sunday to You ALL!
 
Today's Card is for a sketch Challenge form
Just Add Ink #365
(JAI#365)
 
 
 
 
 
Here is the Challenge!
 
 
 
 
 
 
Here is my Card!
 

 
I used Calypso Coral for the seaweed...I wanted a POP of color!
The shells are 2 different 'pinks' but they look similar...I used
 Blushing Bride for the larger shell and Powder Pink for the smaller shell!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Here is a close-up of the card front!
 
 
 
I used Mini Glue Dots for the seaweed and shells...for
the fish, I used the NEW Mini Stampin' Dimensionals!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Here is the inside of my Card!
 

 
I used a Stampin' Write Marker and traced back over the
stripes on the fish, to make is darker!
 
 
 
 
 
 
Here is my Card with it's stamped to match envelope!
 
 
 
I left the fish as is for the envelope...didn't want to make it darker here!
 
 
 
 
 
 
Here are the items used to make my Card:
Unless noted, all items are from Stampin'Up!
 
 
 
Cardstock:
NEW Very Vanilla Thick-card base
Very Vanilla Regular-to stamp fish and shell on and then
fussy-cut them out!
Dapper Denim-front mat
Calypso Coral-seaweed
 
DSP:
By the Shore-retired, front panel and greeting banner
 
Stamp Set:
Seaside Shore-greeting, inside sentiment, all other stamping
 
Classic Stampin' Ink Pads:
Dapper Denim-front fish, bubbles
Tranquil Tide-fish, greeting, inside sentiment
Blushing Bride-larger shell
Powder Pink-smaller shell
Calypso Coral-seaweed, inside and envelope fish
 
Stampin' Write Markers:
used to outline all stamped and fussy-cut fish, seaweed, shells
Dapper Denim-fish
Tranquil Tide-fish
Blushing Bride-larger shell
Powder Pink-smaller shell
Calypso Coral-seaweed
 
Tools:
Banner Triple Punch-to flag greeting banner
Mini Glue Dots-seaweed and shells on card front
NEW Mini Stampin' Dimensionals-to pop up the fish on
the card front
 
 
 
 
 
 
Here is my Card again!

 
Just a 'Happy' Hello for a Friend...Miss her much!
 
 
 
Until the next Post...Blessings and Good Days to you ALL!
 


 


4 comments:

Lorraine said...

love those fish

Jan said...

This is gorgeous Cheryl! I LOVE the pop of colour of your seaweed amongst all the bluer images and how you've used markers to add extra colour to the super cute fishes too :-) Thanks for sharing with us at Just Add Ink this week.

Nikki Spencer said...

This is super cute Cheryl. Such a fun and colourful use of this weeks Sketch and l love how your red coral really pops. Thanks for Sharing at Just Add Ink.

inkeverywhere said...

You back ground paper works perfectly for this underwater scene. I love the pop's of colour you have added. Chantell Just Add Ink