Saturday, June 24, 2017

Get Well Wishes for TSOT#327



Hello Everyone!
 
Welcome to the Weekend!
 
 
Hope you are Enjoying so far!
 
 
 
 Today's Card is for
 
Try Stamping On Tuesday #327
TSOT#327 
 
 
It is a Sketch Challenge! 
Also an Optional Technique: All Bolds or All Pastels (Color)
 
 
 
 
Here is the Challenge!
 
 
 
Optional Technique: All Bolds or All Pastels!
 
 
 
 
 
Here is my Card!
 
 
 
I went with all Pastels too!
BUT, I also did a 'Baby Wipe' background!
 
 
 
Using 3 pastel ink pads,
I used
So Saffron, Pink Pirouette, and Wisteria Wonder
And in that order...
 Take a 'Baby Wipe'...
touch the 'Baby Wipe' to one ink pad and pounce on a sheet
of Whisper White Cardstock.
Take another 'Baby Wipe' and use the second color, the then repeat
for the third color!
If you wish to use another color, go for it, with
 a new 'Baby Wipe' and a new color.
I chose the rule of three!
 
 
 
 
 
 
Here is the inside of my Card!
 
 

 
I stamped the branch in Wisteria Wonder,
 then the flowers in Pink Pirouette, and then
using a So Saffron Stampin' Write Marker,
I 'dotted' all the flower centers!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Here is my Card with it's matching envelope!
 
 

 
I just took a small flower from the stamp set and carried
the same three colors to the envelope!
 
 
Here are the items used to make my Card:
Unless noted, all items are from Stampin'Up!
 
 
Cardstock:
Wisteria Wonder-card base, mat, oval mat, 3 dots
Pink Pirouette-mat, oval mat
Whisper White-inside panel, rectangle and oval greeting
 
Stamp Sets:
Teeny Tiny Wishes-greeting
Special Celebrations-inside sentiment
Beautiful Bouquet-flower, branches
 
Classic Stampin' Ink Pads:
Wisteria Wonder-greeting, inside sentiment, branches,
'Baby Wipe' sponging
Pink Pirouette-flowers on branches, 'Baby Wipe' sponging
So Saffron-'Baby Wipe' sponging
Perfect Plum-bow around flowers
 
Stampin' Write Marker:
So Saffron-flower centers
 
Tools:
Big Shot-die cutting machine
Swirly Scribbles-waves across card front
Layering Ovals Framelits-oval mats
Stitched Shapes Framelits-greeting oval
 
 
 
 
Here is my Card again!
 
On the bow around the flowers...I used Perfect Plum
to make the bow stand out against the Wisteria Wonder!
I know the recipient of this Card will enjoy!
 
 
 
Until the next Post...Blessings and Healthy Wishes to you ALL!
 



No comments: