Sunday, January 29, 2017

Sweet Succulents for TSOT #305

 
Hello Stampers and Friends!
(A second Post for today!)
 
 
Many Challenges, either Sketch Challenges or
Color Challenges, are out there in 'Blog Land'!
 
I love getting challenged.
Sometimes the Challenges are Easy...and Sometimes Hard.
Here is 'Try Stampin' On Tuesday #305'
 
 
 
 
This Challenge started out, I thought 'easy' but, alas, it
kept saying to me good idea, but step it up...!
At first I just used just Card Stock for the Challenge.
Too Bland...then I had an idea to use the 'Succulent Garden' DSP!
 
Here is the finished Card!
 
 
I really like this DSP!
There is a whole "Suite" of this 'Succulent Garden'
in the NEW 'Occasions Catalog'!
They have DSP, Matching Cardstock Pack,
Ribbon Combo Pack, Framelits, and the Stamp Set!
The 'Oh So Succulent' Stamp Set and the 'Succulent Framelits
can be purchased as a bundle for 10% off the price, if you both them separately! I find that very benefiting, especially when I
Fall In Love with the whole Suite, as I did this Suite!
 
Back to the Card!
 
 
I ended up using 3 different pieces of the DSP for the front.
I adhered them to individual mats of Cardstock:
'Sweet Sugarplum'
'Mint Macaron'
'Tip Top Taupe'
 
3 large 'succulents' were stamped in 'Classic Stampin' Ink:
'Tip Top Taupe' outline, then:
'Mint Macaron'
'Garden Green'
'Sweet Sugarplum'
 
Then they were cut out with the 'Succulent Framelits' dies.
The 'banner' was stamped in the 'Classic Stampin' Inks:
'Tip Top Taupe' outline, then:
'Sweet Sugarplum' Greeting
The 'banner' was then "fussy cut" and popped up with
'Stampin' Dimensionals'.
 
The Banner and Greeting  are from:
'Balloon Adventures' Stamp Set.
 
Here is the inside of the Card:
 
 
At the bottom of the inside mat, I adhered a strip of
DSP (another pattern from the pack).
The Sentiment is from the 'Oh So Succulent' Stamp Set
stamped in the 'Sweet Sugarplum' Classic Stampin' Ink.
 
Here is the Card with it's matching Envelope!
 
 
The 'succulents' are stamped onto the
'Medium Size Envelope' in:
'Tip Top Taupe' outline, then
'Sweet Sugarplum'
'Old Olive'
Classic Stampin' Inks!
 
I am happy with how the card looked!
I am glad I listened to my 'voices'!?
Bwahahaha!
 
 
Have a Wonderful Day! Here is your 'C' Note...
 
 
This is truth! I think that is why I am starting to do more
of the 'Blog Land' Challenges...to grow me.
 
Until the next Post...Blessings and Growth to you ALL!
.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


1 comment:

Jennifer Earley said...

Beautiful card! Love the pps and stamps you used!
Great "C-Note"! It's so true!

There was an error in this gadget